Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Damask Save the Date Postcards

I got my postcards from VistaPrint yesterday. I was so excited to open them up, but to my surprise... I was severely disappointed. The design that I had picked wasn't as crisp and colorful as I had hoped. It was actually really dull. So since their postcards are always free, I decided to expand my photoshop skills and come up with a design that would incorporate my damask fabric. This is the design I came up with and I'm so happy how it turned out. I'm hoping to use the damask bars on most of my stationary to keep the damask theme going.

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly what I'm looking for in a save the date! From one damask bride to another (congrats by the way!) I was wondering where you found this! Thanks!

    hksteele0501@charter.net

    ReplyDelete