Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Post

By the title of this blog, you can tell I'm a damask bride. If you don't know what a damask bride is, then I suggest you google "Damask Wedding". I fell in love with the damask theme after months of looking at wedding photos on the web. Here's the photo and blog that started my madness:I picked hot pink as my accent color and I'll incorporate that into my cenpieces. I plan on making my own damask table runners with the Michael Miller Dandy Damask fabric in black and white. That will be my first major DIY project.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! It's addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome from another damask bride! I'm a September wedding as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am in love with this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is also the photo the convinced me I MUST be a Damask Bride. I'm just getting my blog underway but if you ever want to see other ideas check it out: http://theroadtomatrimony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete