Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Damask Pocketfold Invitations


Here's my first mock-up. I ordered the pocketfolds and invitation backing from cardsandpockets.com. I designed the invitation and inserts with Photoshop. I wanted to bring in the damask print that I'm using on my table runners.

I think they came out great, but I'm looking forward to actually printing them on metallic cardstock. The invitation and inserts for the mock-up where just printed on regular paper. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the pocketfold is a metallic onyx and the invitation backing is metallic fushia.

I downloaded the script font for free from http://weddings.shanbritedesigns.com/templates.htm. It's the Bickham Script Fancy font, but I only used it for the captial letters. The lowercase script is Bickham Script Pro, which came with my version of Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment